- Cafes & Coffeehouses
- Coffee Roasters
Gimme! Coffee began in 2000 as an espresso bar in Ithaca’s Fall Creek neighborhood and opened a small-batch roastery the following year.
Since then Gimme! Coffee has been striving to carry local values into the global coffee market by building long-term relationships with coffee producers, paying fairly, and supporting a sustainable life for themselves, the community, and the coffee producers.
Today, with seven locations both in Ithaca and New York City, Gimme! Coffee has earned national recognition, including Roast Magazine’s 2013 Roaster of the Year Award and was voted 2014’s Best Coffee Shop in New York State by Business Insider.
Tompkins County Locations Include:
430 N Cayuga St
506 W State St
7 E Main St, TBurg
Whom to Contact
- Liz BakerBoard Member
- Sandy CarrDirector of Education & Outreach
- Claire Christensen
- Katelyn CrandallBarista
- Eva HavleDir. of Design & CommunicationPhone: (607) 273-0111
- Quinn KnightBoard Member, Production Assistant
- Rachel McDonaldRegional Manager
- Sarah ReillyStore Manager
- Wendy RothBoard Member, Lead Barista
- Kate Smith
Tompkins County Locations: 430 N Cayuga St 506 W State St Gates Hall/Cornell 7 E Main St, TBurg